Welcome to 2019 1st/2nd Buzzards Registration
Due to increased interest, we have added a 1st/2nd grade Buzzards Registration!
- Each session will last two hours, beginning with instruction. Players will benefit from a very high coach to player ratio. Most days, they will only need Helmets, Sticks, Gloves, and Helmets. Instruction will be followed up with intramural 7 v 7 games with full equipment. Players will not be divided into set teams for the season, they will shuffle each clinic session during the 7 v 7 intramural games. (7 v 7 will be towards the end of the season)
- Equipment: Players will need all sanctioned boy lacrosse equipment (along with regulation sized stick): Helmet, stick, gloves, and mouthpiece. Players will also need cleats.
- Cost For 1st/2nd Grade: $200.00
- Schedule: The Players will meet on Sunday's and Monday's from the end of February until the end of April/Beginning of May
- Dates: February 26th-April 30th
- Times: Sunday afternoons from 2:00-3:30pm and Monday evenings from 6:30-8pm (Some days may very - Schedule finalized soon)
- Field: All Sessions at MUS, @ Rogers Field, Hull-Dobbs Stadium, or "The Wall"