Please take the time to read Registration Instructions at the bottom of this page:
5th & 6th Grade Information:
• One 6th grade team will play against other 5th/6th teams in city.
• One 5th grade team wil play against other 5th/6th teams in city and when available other pure 5th grade teams.
• Same MLYL rules apply for players. You do NOT have to be a PDS student. If you intend on attending MUS or are thinking about it, please contact Buck Towner.
• Practice will begin late Feb early March (weather pending), Sunday from 2-4 & two evenings during the week from 6:30 - 8:30 throughout the season
• Games will begin late March/early April
• Cost $250.00 plus Uniform cost ($40; shorts are optional)
• You do not have to be a "veteran" player to play 5th & 6th. We are always ready for new players to join us.
3rd & 4th Grade Information:
• Practice will begin late Feb early March (weather pending), Sunday from 2-4 & Monday and Wednesday evenings throughout the season
• Games: 3rd/4th will play games Sunday afternoons 2-4pm
• Cost: $250.00 plus Custom Jersey cost of $40.00, (shorts are optional)
Registration Instructions for Buzzards 2018:
NGIN (Pronounced "engine") Account: is our website provider
• PLEASE enter your sons information in the correct format. ie. do not use all caps, or all lower case. The information you submit will be used for rosters.
• **Please use the name your son is called, for his first name. As you enter his name, it will be printed on rosters.
• Sport Ngin Account: To begin registration session you must have an account with NGIN (pronounced engine) our website provider, if you are new to the program please create an account by clicking the "Log In" button top right of page. You will be sent an account activation via e-mail by "tstmedia" If you do not receive an e-mail promptly please check your junk mail.
You will need the following Information to complete registration:
• US Lacrosse Membership # and expiration date. You can join or look up your son's US Lacrosse #, and exp. date, via www.uslacrosse.org
• Shirt size & short size
• Jersey #'s, All players will enter 3 Jersey number requests
• Player position, (moms if you don't know, please ask your son before registering) New players can click "Unsure"
• Health Insurance Information.
Select an option to continue with the registration.